Professional Commercial Carpet Cleaning-Fairfax VA
The maintenance of your carpet is one of the easiest and quickest ways to drastically improve the overall appearance of your business. Everette Carpet Care & Restoration has the experience and the equipment to remove dirt that gets tracked in from outside, without leaving your carpet squeaky clean. We use our air movers in some cases, making for minimum drying time. Our experts in industrial and commercial carpet care can assist you with regular carpet cleaning in Fairfax VA or simply to remove your unsightly spots and stains, helping to maintain your carpet looking its very best.
Carpet Care Basics
Carpet is a big investment. The Carpet & Rug Institute says it is essential to develop a customized, comprehensive carpet care program to protect your investment. The basic steps are:
1. Protection: Quality exterior and interior mats minimize dirt, salt and snow from soiling your carpet.
2. Vacuuming: Regular vacuuming will remove 80% of the soil from your carpet's fibers.
3. Spot Cleaning and Traffic Lanes: Stay on top of problem areas before the dirt gets out of control. Spot cleaning and traffic lane cleaning is an affordable way to keep your carpet looking great.
4. Deep Cleaning: 80% of the soil on your carpet is removed by vacuuming and the remaining 20% must be extracted by deep cleaning. The Carpet & Rug Institute recommends cleaning 4 times per year. It is important to know that every process is not the same. Everette Carpet Care & Restoration Services uses proprietary cleaning methods to ensure that your valuable investment will look its best.
What Makes Us Different?
Not All Carpet Cleaning in Fairfax VA is the Same!
What makes Everette Carpet Care & Restoration different? Our use of proven cleaning methods. Here are some basics:
- Shampoo: Pacific has its own line our products that are tested and proven to be the best in the industry. For best results the shampoo is pre-applied to the carpet and allowed to dwell for 5-10 minutes so it can loosen the soil. This helps to breakdown soil that has attached to the carpet fibers and was not removed by vacuuming alone.
- Water Temperature: In order to clean effectively, clean water must be consistently heated at the appropriate temperature. We use truck mounted equipment to keep water at that proper temperature. However, if your facility can not allow our vehicle access to the areas, we have other methods that are equally effective. Talk with us to find out which method is best for you.
- Rinse Extraction: After cleaning, it is essential to rinse and extract with clean hot water. Some of the benefit to this process is that dirt and soil is removed as well as carpet shampoo residue. This also revitalizes the carpet fibers making them look their best again. Hot water rinse extraction will result in faster drying time for your carpet. Once the floors are completely dry and ready to walk on you will notice the Everette Carpet Care & Restoration difference!
Everette Carpet Care & Restoration of Fairfax VA preforms Steam Carpet Cleaning, Tile Floor Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Carpet Stretching, Installation & Repairs, Mattress Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning and Water Damage Restoration. Everette Carpet has been servicing the Maryland, Washington DC, and Fairfax VA area for over 20 years.
Ready to get your carpet care plan started? Everette Carpet’s professionals are ready to discuss carpet care programs with you and present options that are right for your facility. Just fill out the request form to get started!
We are here to help you gain the knowledge so you don’t get taken advantage of.
Just contact us, you’ll see the difference!